PEPPARKAKOR (NORDIC GINGER COOKIES)
RawSpiceBar Spices & Spice Kits
How to Make PEPPARKAKOR (NORDIC GINGER COOKIES)
- 1Heat molasses in small saucepan to boiling point, let boil about 1 minute.
- 2Add sugar and butter and stir until butter is melted, let cool. Beat in egg.
- 3Sift together flour, salt, soda and RawSpiceBar's Gingerbread spices.
- 4Add to first mixture and mix thoroughly.
- 5Roll out a portion of the dough at a time on lightly floured pastry cloth and roll into thin layers.
- 6Cut into desired shapes.
- 7Bake in a moderate oven (350F) 6-8 minutes.