Broccoli and stilton cheese soup
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·800 g broccoli
·1.5 l water
·1 medium-large onion
·1 medium leek
·2 sticks celery
·1 large baking potato
·1 medium carrot
·2 cubes vegetable stock
·1 pinch cayenne pepper
·100-120 g blue cheese (stilton, roquefort or danish blue)
How to Make Broccoli and stilton cheese soup
- Place a cooking pot on high heat. Add the water and allow it to boil.
- When water starts boiling, add salt, stock cubes, cayenne pepper and the roughly chopped leek, onion, celery, potato and the broccoli stalks. Leave the florets aside for now.
- Cover and boil for 15-20 minutes on medium heat until veggies are nice and soft.
- Remove the lid, add the broccoli florets and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese in and either transfer the soup to a blender or blend it with an electric hand blender.
- Season with some cayenne pepper and salt if needed and serve.