- boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1- inch pieces (about 4 ounces each)
- 2 can(s)
- (14-1/2 oz) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) kidney beans, undrained
- 1 c
- salsa or 1 can of crushed tomatoes with green chilies.
- 1 c
- frozen corn or canned corn, drained
- 1/2 c
- instant rice
- 1/3 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
How to Make Fiesta Soup
- 1In large saucepan, combine chicken, broth, kidney beans, salsa and corn. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 2Stir in rice. Cover; remove from heat and let stand covered 5 minutes.
- 3Top each serving with cheese.