Mac & Cheese Soup
·water, a whole lot because i didn't measure!
1 Tbspolive oil
2celery stalks, chopped
1 pkgmac & cheese
1 can(s)crushed tomatoes (28 ounce size)
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 can(s)(small) green chilies (not drained)
How to Make Mac & Cheese Soup
- Add water to pot, bring to boil. Toss in carrots somewhere along the way.
- Add oil to hot pan, add celery and onions. cook till semi tender.
- Dump onions and celery into carrot water and add pasta from the box as well.
- Add butter to pan you cooked onions and celery in and melt. Add the cheese sauce packet and stir with whisk.
- While stirring cheese gunk with whisk, manage to open the can of crushed tomatoes and green chilies. Pour those in with the water and pasta.
- Add milk slowly to the cheese gunk so it thickens as you go. (Takes about 1 minute or so)
- Using whisk, mix cheese sauce into the pasta pot and stir. Add a little more milk and a couple handfuls(1 cup?) of shredded cheddar cheese.