☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
32 ozhash brown potatoes, frozen
10 1/2 ozcream of chicken soup
32 ozchicken broth
8 ozcream cheese
1chicken bouillon cube
3 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 bag(s)bacon bits
How to Make Crock-Pot Potato Soup
- Set crockpot on high and add chicken broth.
- Add can of cream of chicken soup and mix well.
- Cube cream cheese cheese and add to crockpot, stir.
- Add 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Pour in 1- 32oz bag of frozen, diced hash browns.
- Add 3 cups of shredded chapeddar cheese.
- Add 1/2 cups of real bacon bits.
- Cook on high for about 3 1/2 hours or 6-7 on low. Or until potatoes are tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- When soup is finished, top with more cheese and bacon bits as desired! And ENJOY!