Cheesy Ramen Egg Drop Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgbeef ramen soup mix
1 tspitalian seasoning
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 inch slicevelveeta or cheese melt cut up into chunks
How to Make Cheesy Ramen Egg Drop Soup
- Break up the Ramen soup, while inside the packet, using a mallet ( I usually use the handle of my heavy butcher Knife)
- Pour Ramen into a small saute pan and add all dry ingredients, including Soup packet out of Ramen package.
- Add two cups of water
- Put over medium heat and bring to a roiling boil. While this is heating up, crack open the two eggs into a cup, and whisk with a fork, as if you were going to make scrambled eggs.
- When soup reaches a roiling boil, slowly add the egg mixture while stirring the soup. The egg will cook instantly in the boiling water.
- Add the Velveeta or Cheese Melt and stir until cheese is completely melted. Once melted turn off the heat. Note: You can add peas to the soup at the same time as the cheese if you like.