Unbelievable Homemade Potato Soup
6 cpeeled and diced russet potatoes
1 mediumonion, chopped
3 mediumcarrots, chopped
2 stalk(s)celery, diced
2 cchicken broth
2 1/2 c2% milk
2 cheavy cream
·salt & pepper to taste
·real bacon bits and shredded cheddar for garnish
How to Make Unbelievable Homemade Potato Soup
- In a large stockpot, combine chicken broth, and all vegetables, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, cover and cook on medium high for 15-20 minutes, till veggies are soft.
- Meanwhile, while the veggies are cooking
In a medium saucepot, melt butter over medium heat, add flour, whisking constantly, cook for about 30 seconds, slowly stir in milk, and cook till bubbly and thickened.
- Once veggies are done, add milk mixture and stir.
Add Heavy cream and combine as well.
- Get your bowls and fill em' up