Favorite Chicken Noodle Soup
3 qtchicken stock
6chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
2 ccarrots, sliced
2 ccelery, sliced
3 csmall egg noodles
1 cmushrooms, sliced
3 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
1 tspfresh rosemary, chopped
1 cgrated parmesan cheese
3/4 cheavy cream
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Favorite Chicken Noodle Soup
- Bring stock to a boil, add carrots and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add celery and continue to cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add egg noodles and cook according to directions on package.
- When noodles are done, add chicken, mushrooms, parsley, sherry and rosemary.
- Add parmesan and cream, if using.
- Cook for another 10 minutes
- Adjust seasoning, if needed, by adding seasoning salt and pepper.
- If soup is to thick add chicken broth to desired consistency.