CHINESE CABBAGE SOUP (SALLYE)
1 mediumboneless skinless chicken breast
8 cchicken broth
1 large(or 2 small) heads of chinese cabbage
1 or 2 tspsoy sauce
1 tspsea salt
1 dash(es)sriracha sauce (optional)
How to Make CHINESE CABBAGE SOUP (SALLYE)
- Place heavy skillet or wok over medium high heat.
- When skillet is hot, add chicken breast and 1 cup of chicken broth.
Cook for about 8 minutes until chicken is done, adding more stock if needed.
- While chicken is cooking, shred cabbage and set aside.
Slice green onions thinly and set aside
- When chicken is done, remove from skillet and place on cutting board.
- Add remaining chicken broth, soy sauce, salt and pepper to the pan and turn heat down to medium.
Stir with wooden spoon to blend all the ingredients.
- Dice the chicken into bite sized pieces.
Once the broth is boiling, add chicken back into the pan.
- Cook, stirring once or twice for about 2-3 minutes just until cabbage is crisp-tender.
DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Stir in the sliced green onions just before serving.