Quick and Easy Beefy Noodle Hamburger Stew
1 lblean ground beef
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 pkgbeefy noodle hamburger helper
1 can(s)(14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
1 pkg(10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
How to Make Quick and Easy Beefy Noodle Hamburger Stew
- Cook beef and onion in a dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in hamburger helper sauce mix only, water, salt, pepper, bay leaf, and tomatoes.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly: reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta and mixed vegetables. Cover and simmer 10 more minutes longer.
- Remove bay leaf before serving. Ladel into soup bowls.