3 Bean Soup
1 can(s)canollini beans, drained
1 can(s)black beans, drained
1 can(s)red kidney beans, drained
·1 large white onion, diced
·2 stalks celery, diced
·2 large tomatoes, diced
2 clovegarlic, diced
2 c(475 ml) vegetable or chicken stock, more if desired
2 Tbsp(30 ml) fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
1 Tbsp(15 ml) fresh cilantro, finely chopped
·ground turkey or beef
How to Make 3 Bean Soup
- Sweat onions and celery until translucent.
- Add garlic and tomatoes; cook for 10 minutes.
- Add drained beans and stock, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add fresh herbs.
- Note: Substitute your favorite beans and fresh herbs
- Add more liquid if ground turkey or beef is desire.
- This recipe has been in my family for 3 generations and is still a hit.