Asian Popcorn Medley
- 6 c
- popped popcorn
- 2 c
- oriental rice cracker mix
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/2 to 1 tsp
- ground ginger (may vary to taste)
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp
- sesame oil (may vary to taste)
How to Make Asian Popcorn Medley
- 1Mix popcorn and rice cracker mix together in a large bowl.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on HIGH until melted, about 20 seconds. Stir in soy sauce, ginger and oil.
- 2Drizzle over popcorn mixture; toss.
Spread mixture on a baking sheet and bake in a 300° F oven for 20 minutes, stirring once.
Allow to cool, serve or store in airtight container.