S'mores Puppy Chow
How to Make S'mores Puppy Chow
- 1Pour powdered sugar into a large ziplock bag. Set aside.
- 2In a large saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter on low heat.
- 3Constantly stir to avoid the chocolate from burning.
- 4Once completely melted, add in 3/4 cup marshmallows.
- 5Stir them into the chocolate/peanut butter mixture until they begin to slightly melt (the semi-melted marshmallow gives you the big chunks in the puppy chow!).
- 6Once marshmallows begin to slightly melt, remove pan from heat.
- 7Stir in Golden Grahams Cereal and the other 3/4 cup marshmallows.
- 8Stir until each piece is covered in the melted chocolate/peanut butter/marshmallow mixture.
- 9Pour the contents into the prepared Ziploc bag. Shake everything together for at least 60 seconds to ensure each piece/chunk is coated with powdered sugar.
- 10Allow to cool and enjoy! Puppy chow is good up to 1 week at room temperature, but trust me - it won't last that long.