☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 can(s)(15oz) garbanzo beans
4 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
1 tspkosher salt
1/2 tspground red pepper
1/2 tspground black pepper
1/2 tspchili powder
1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Roasted Chickpeas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a colander rinse chickpeas well.
- Shake off the excess water and discard any loose shells.
- Pat the chickpeas with the paper towel and then remove the paper towels from the bowl.
- Repeat this step until chickpeas are thoroughly dry.
- Add oil and all seasonings to the bowl and mix well.
- Spread the chickpeas out on a baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If they are not crunchy or roasted to your liking reduce heat to 250 degrees and roast a bit longer (5-10 minutes).
- To avoid scorching keep a close eye on the chickpeas during this point.