Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 5 c
- rice chex cereal
- 10 oz
- melting white chocolate or vanilla flavored almond bark
- 1 c
- crushed candy canes
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
How to Make Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow
- 1Pour 5 cups of Chex Cereal into a large bowl. Set aside
- 2Melt white chocolate/almond bark according to the package directions
- 3Pour melted chocolate over cereal, stirring and folding until the cereal is completely covered.
- 4Fold in the crushed candy canes.
- 5In a large zipped top bag or covered container, add the powdered sugar.
- 6Pour the chocolate covered cereal/candy canes into the large bag or container.
- 7Seal the bag or container and shake until all the cereal is coated with the powdered mixture.
- 8Discard excess powder. Store at room temperature up to 2 weeks, if it lasts that long!