Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 crice chex cereal
10 ozmelting white chocolate or vanilla flavored almond bark
1 ccrushed candy canes
1 cconfectioners' sugar
How to Make Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow
- Pour 5 cups of Chex Cereal into a large bowl. Set aside
- Melt white chocolate/almond bark according to the package directions
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal, stirring and folding until the cereal is completely covered.
- Fold in the crushed candy canes.
- In a large zipped top bag or covered container, add the powdered sugar.
- Pour the chocolate covered cereal/candy canes into the large bag or container.
- Seal the bag or container and shake until all the cereal is coated with the powdered mixture.
- Discard excess powder. Store at room temperature up to 2 weeks, if it lasts that long!