Broiled Venison Cubes
Great served with spaetzle, couscous or quinoa and a green vegetable such as sautéed spinach.
- 1/4 c
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove
- garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 c
- grated romano cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp
- dried cilantro
- 1 tsp
- sweet hungarian paprika
- 1/4 c
- fresh diced parsley (use dried if necessary)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb
- venison tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
How to Make Broiled Venison Cubes
- 1Preheat the broiler and set the oven rack about six inches from the heat source
- 2Put olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan and stir over medium low heat, removing before the garlic browns.
- 3In a small bowl, put bread crumbs, Romano cheese, cilantro, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 4Allow the olive oil/garlic mix to cool slightly then add to the crumb mixture and stir well.
- 5Press the venison cubes into the mixture and coat them well then place on a baking sheet that is either non-stick or coated with aluminum foil
- 6Broil for 5 – 7 minutes, turning several times, until the crumbs are golden brown and the meat is done.