- 4 can(s)
- unsalted, mixed nuts
- 2 stick
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 4 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 2 bunch
- fresh rosemary, removed from stems, do not chop
How to Make Union Square Bar Nuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the mixed nuts on a baking sheet, laying flat. Roast until you smell them, about 5 minutes. Make sure not to burn them.
- 3Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl, add butter, brown sugar, cayenne, and fresh rosemary. Add the hot nuts and toss gently then stir.
- 4Make sure the butter is melted and all the nuts are coated. Serve while still hot.
Keep uneaten portion in a tightly sealed mason jar.