Goat Cheese, Bacon, and Pistachio Truffles
8 ozcreamy goat cheese, softened
14 cthick cut apple wood smoked bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled (about 3 slices)
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tsponion powder
1/2 cfinely chopped pistachios
How to Make Goat Cheese, Bacon, and Pistachio Truffles
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together goat cheese, bacon, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Make roughly 1 inch balls with your hands or a cookie scoop.
- In a small bowl, add the pistachios.
- Roll each ball in the pistachios to coat then place on a plate.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.