Basil Goat Cheese Balls
Well, back to the subject at hand, Basil Goat Cheese Balls, I can pretty well make a cheese ball out of anything and everything. Cheese balls are easy to put together, they're always a hit at any party and homemade is much better than store bought.
1 can(s)white beans, drained and rinsed
1log of goat cheese
·zest of 1 lemon
·salt and pepper, to taste
1 bunchfresh basil leaves, finely chopped
How to Make Basil Goat Cheese Balls
- Mix the beans together with goat cheese in a food processor.
- Add the lemon zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll into walnut sized balls and place on a platter.
- Chop basil finely and roll the balls in it.
- Refrigerate until firm or ready to use.
- Serve with good quality water crackers and toasted baguette slices.