Basil Goat Cheese Balls
Well, back to the subject at hand, Basil Goat Cheese Balls, I can pretty well make a cheese ball out of anything and everything. Cheese balls are easy to put together, they're always a hit at any party and homemade is much better than store bought.
How to Make Basil Goat Cheese Balls
- 1Mix the beans together with goat cheese in a food processor.
- 2Add the lemon zest and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Roll into walnut sized balls and place on a platter.
- 4Chop basil finely and roll the balls in it.
- 5Refrigerate until firm or ready to use.
- 6Serve with good quality water crackers and toasted baguette slices.