Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkg(8 ounce) cream cheese
1 pkg(1 ounce) dry buttermilk ranch dressing mix (i used hidden valley)
1/2 ccheddar cheese, grated
4green onions, thinly sliced
5 slicethick cut apple-wood bacon, fried and crumbled
1/4 cchopped black olives, optional
·pecans, finely chopped for coating
How to Make Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- Mix together the cream cheese and dry ranch packet. I put mine in the mixer and used the paddle attachment. That made it so easy. Otherwise, mix in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the cheese, onions, olive and bacon. If you are short on time, buy the real bacon bits and add about a 1/2 cup.
- Shape into a ball. Roll it in the nuts to coat the outside. You can make one big ball or two smaller ones.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until serving time. Serve with butter crackers of your choice I used Keebler Town House Flipsides Original Pretzel.
- Keep it stored in the refrigerator.