Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn~shelli
Michelle Bersani =^..^=
about 8 cpopcorn, popped (i just used 1 bag of light butter microwave popcorn
2 cwhite chocolate chips
1/3 cchocolate hazelnut spread (i used jif, but any will do)
1/3 cpeanut butter, creamy
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn~shelli
- Put popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate chips according to package instructions.
- Once they are melted and smooth, stir in chocolate hazelnut spread and peanut butter, mix thoroughly.
- Pour onto popped popcorn and gently mix until all pieces are well coated (I use my hands for this... very messy, but easier).
- Spread onto sheets of wax paper. Let set for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour in a clean bowl and eat them up!