Peanut butter fudge
2 cgranulated sugar
2/3 cevaporated milk
1/4 clight karo syrup
12 ozpeanut butter chips
1/4 tspsea salt
1 to 1 1/2 cchopped salted peanuts
How to Make Peanut butter fudge
- Stir together in a pan, granulated sugar and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, turn to simmer and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 10 minutes, remove from heat. Stir in butter, vanilla, Karo, peanut butter chips, salt and chopped peanuts.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour into an 8X8 buttered square pan.
- Cool in the fridge, overnight.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.