Olive Deviled Eggs
How to Make Olive Deviled Eggs
- Slice cooled and peeled eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks; place yolks into a medium bowl and set whites and yolks aside.
- Slice each olive into thirds; set aside one slice for each egg; place remaining olives into the bowl with yolks; place in a food processor.
- Add in mayonnaise, mustard, celery salt and onion powder; pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into each egg white half; place a reserved olive slice on top.
- Garnish each with a pinch of paprika, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.