Mushrooms stuffed with Linguica
These recipes are simple, try one and let me know if you like it, or if you tweaked the recipe.
1 lbfresh mushrooms, clean and dry,stems removed
1/2 lbground linguica
1 cseasoned bread crumbs, or crushed ritz crackers
·parmesan cheese, optional for sprinkling
How to Make Mushrooms stuffed with Linguica
- Wash and dry mushrooms,reserving the stems and chop them.Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Butter a shallow pan for baking.
- Melt butter in frypan and add chopped mushroom stems, onion and linguica. Simmer until onion is translucent.
- Add bread crumbs or crushed crackers.
- Fill each mushroom cap with stuffing and mound slightly. Place stuffed mushrooms on buttered pan.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with parmesan cheese if desired.
Bake for 15 minutes.