Gluten Free Peanut Butter-Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Calories per cookie: 102
Total Fat 4.9g
Saturated Fat 0.9g
Total Carbohydrate 11.9g
Dietary Fiber 1.7g
Total Sugars 4.8g
2very ripe bananas
1/3 ccreamy, natural peanut butter
1 1/2 crolled oats
1/4 cfinely chopped walnuts
1/4 cdark chocolate chips (i use the kind with 60% cacao or better)
1/2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Gluten Free Peanut Butter-Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- While the oven is preheating, use a potato masher or fork to mash the banana very well.
- Add 1/3 cup peanut butter to the banana, then stir in oats.
- Next stir in raisins, walnuts and chocolate chips, until well incorporated.
- Shape into 2 inch cookies.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Cool on rack before eating.