Blue Ribbon Recipe
The perfect blend of sweet and salty... and a snap to make to boot! It's addicting, so proceed with caution. The Test Kitchen
6 cCrispix cereal
2 cstick pretzels (broken into small pieces)
3 cHoney Nut Cherrios
1/2 cReese's peanut butter pieces
2 choney roasted peanuts
1/2 cplain M&M's
1 1/2 lbwhite chocolate almond bark for coating
How to Make White Trash
- In large bowl combine cereal & pretzels.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions. (I melt mine in the microwave, 30 seconds and stir; repeat till completely melted).
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal and mix until well coated.
- Add the rest of ingredients; mix well.
- Pour contents onto a pan lined with wax paper.
- Let dry until hardened. Break apart with your hands and serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container.