Walking Salad !
I made these again today, and the kids loved them! I don't serve them with anything.... just the fresh veggies! But I do have dip or dressing available.... The kids were happy with plain veggies! :)
Have Fun With Your Food!
How to Make Walking Salad !
- Wash all the veggies. Cut the celery and carrots into 6 inch long sticks (or close... your choice).
- Cut green beans to a length about the same as the others.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeded area. Cut into sticks.
- Cut the ends off of the radishes.
- Put some of each ingredient into the plastic cups.
- *** If you want to add a small amount of dip or ranch dressing to the bottom of the cups you can... Optional.