Sweet & Tangy Skillet Radishes
Chef Potpie (Laurel)
2 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspseasoned rice wine vinegar
·salt and pepper, to taste
2 Tbspchopped fresh parsley, or a sprinkling of other fresh herbs to your liking
How to Make Sweet & Tangy Skillet Radishes
- Cut radishes so the pieces are about the same size. I halved the smaller ones and quartered the larger ones.
- Have your parsley (or other herbs) chopped and ready to go.
- Heat oil over medium heat, and when warm add seasoned rice vinegar and radishes. Add salt and pepper and toss to coat the radishes. Keeping the radishes in a mostly single layer, allow to sizzle without turning or tossing for about 2 minutes, so they become a little browned.
- Now stir and toss for about 3 or 4 minutes more. When the skin begins to wrinkle and brown, test a couple with a fork for doneness. I cooked them so they didn't have much give and they were pleasantly crunchy and juicy. Cook a couple minutes longer for softer radishes.
- When done to your liking, add the parsley or other herbs and toss for a few seconds. Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy!