Sweet potato with mushrooms, green beans
Ramona's Cuisine -
This is such a hearty autumn meal.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·3 medium sweet potatoes
·300 g mushrooms
·300 g green beans
·400 g green leaves
·1 tbps coconut oil
How to Make Sweet potato with mushrooms, green beans
- Cut the sweet potatoes and the green beans into small chunks.
- Put the coconut oil along with the sweet potatoes and the green beans in a frying pan and cook covered for about 6 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the green leaves and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.