Squash, Yellow Crook Neck Baked with Asparagus
How to Make Squash, Yellow Crook Neck Baked with Asparagus
- 1Wash and cut squash lengthwise in half
- 2Scoop out seeds making a "bowl". Discard seeds
- 3Place each half, cut side up on a foil lined baking sheet
- 4Place 1 or 2 pats of butter in each squash half and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes or until fork tender.
- 6While squash is baking, gently drain can of asparagus spears
- 7When squash is done, remove from oven and place2 or 3 spears of asparagus (depending on thickness of each spear)lengthwise on top of each squash half
- 8Return to oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until asparagus is heated through then serve hot.