Blue Ribbon Recipe
Spring rolls are always a great side to any Asian dish. They are also terrific when served alone as an appetizer. This recipe has just vegetables, but you could easily add any diced meat or seafood of your choosing. Once the spring rolls have been cooked, you can freeze them and reheat in a 350 oven for 20 minutes. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Spring Rolls
- Mix all ingredients except egg roll wraps together.
- Place one tablespoon of vegetable mix in the corner of a wrap.
- Fold the wrap like an envelope. When finished folding dab edges of wrap with water to seal.
- Lay assembled rolls out in single layer until finished with assembly.
- Fry approximately 3 minutes until golden.