- 2 pkg
- ( 10 oz ea ) frozen chopped spinach
- 3 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can(s)
- ( 6 oz ) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 tsp
- dried marjoram, crushed
- 1 c
- dairy sour cream
- 1/2 c
- shredded sharp process american cheese
- 1 dash(es)
How to Make Spinach Elegante
- 1Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well; spread on bottom of a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
Arrange bacon and mushrooms over spinach.
- 2Sprinkle with a dash of pepper and marjoram.
Bake at 325 F for 15 minutes.
Cover with sour cream and cheese.
Return to oven 5 minutes or till cheese melts.