Spaghetti Squash Casserole
How to Make Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Cut your Spaghetti Squash in half. Scoop out the seeds. Place a paper towel on the bottom of the Microwave, place squash on top, add another paper towel on top. Cook for 10 minutes. While that is cooking saute the onions in a oil spray of your choice. I go for garlic. Saute the onions until they are clear. Add the Boca Crumbs (they resemble ground beef) cook until they are hot. If you have to add more spray to keep them from drying out add it. Set a side. Take your Squash out of the Microwave & add the other squash. Then with a fork scrap the squash into a large bowel, so it resembles spaghetti noodles. Then you cook the next one for 10 minutes. Sometimes longer if the squash is bigger. Then you scrape it with the fork just like the last one & add to the large bowel.
- Next, you are ready to add the rest of the ingredients. I add the Boca crumbs (theres no draining of the fat cause theres none. I add the Spaghetti sauce. No you can use which ever kind you prefer. I prefer the kind with the most Vegies.
- I normally reserve about a 1/2 cup of Spaghetti Sauce for the end. I mix up all the pepperoni in the dish. Then I add the cheese & again I reserve about a 1/4 cup for the top right before its done.
- Now when cooking the Boca you can treat it just as ground beef & add which ever spices you prefer.
I then dump all of the ingredients into a casserole dish & cook for about 25 minutes.
- This dish can be served with Salad & Bread. I prefer long hard bread. I normally take a paint brush & dip it in olive oil & paint it across the top. Sometimes I serve with Pesto. This meal will go great with Red Wine.