Phil's easy corn casserole
I have decided to make a small change and make two slices of bread into crumbs and put on the casserole with several dots of butter.
1 can(s)whole kernel corn
1 can(s)white creamed corn
3 Tbspall purpose flour
·salt & pepper to taste
3 Tbspsoft butter
2 slicebread, processed to crumbs (optional)
How to Make Phil's easy corn casserole
- Drain whole kernel corn; Mix the cans of corn with the sugar.
- Whisk the flour into the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat the eggs lightly and add to the milk, whisking till all is smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees;
Butter a 9X9" dish;
Mix milk and corns together.
- Dot the top with several bits of butter, about 2 tablespoons.
- bake in the buttered dish for 60 minutes.