MY FAMILY’S FAVORITE: MISSISSIPPI GREEN BEANS
For more great recipes, please visit FamilySavvy.com
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 stickbutter (not margarine)
1 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
1/2 cbrown sugar
2 Tbspsoy sauce
6 can(s)green beans, drained
6 slicebacon, diced or chopped into small pieces
How to Make MY FAMILY’S FAVORITE: MISSISSIPPI GREEN BEANS
- In a small saucepan, add oil, butter, and diced bacon.
- Heat over medium heat until butter melts and bacon is cooked and just crisped. Stir well.
- Add brown sugar and soy; stirring until smooth.
- OVEN: Bake at 350 degrees, covered, for 30 minutes and then uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- SLOW COOKER: Cook on low 6-7 hours or high 4-5 hours.