Grilled Squash With Balsamic Drizzle
3 largesummer squash, quartered
3 largezucchini, quartered
3 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 Tbspdry thyme
·salt and pepper, to taste
4 ozbalsamic vinegar
How to Make Grilled Squash With Balsamic Drizzle
- Mix ingredients 3-5 (olive oil, salt, pepper, and dry thyme).
- Brush squash with the olive oil mixture.
- On a heated grill, grill squash for about two minutes on all sides. Remove and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat balsamic vinegar and honey. Reduce until it's a syrup consistency. This will take 4-6 minutes.
- Drizzle balsamic syrup on warm squash.