Green Beans with Zucchini1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbfresh green beans
1/2 cminced onion
2medium zucchinis, cut into 1/4 inch slices
4 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make Green Beans with Zucchini
- Wash beans; trim ends and remove strings.
- Cut beans into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cook beans in boiling water 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Saute onion in butter in a large skillet 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in green beans, bacon, salt and pepper; cook for 1 minute. Yield: 6 servings.