Creamy Cauliflower Casserole
My JAP friend & cooking mentor, helped me to develop this.
This is so delish!!!! My hubby loves it too.
- 1 bunch
- cauliflower cut in bite size pieces
- 1/2 stick
- margarine [salted] melted
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature [softened]
- 1 can(s)
- 10 3/4 oz cream of celery soup i use campbells soup
How to Make Creamy Cauliflower Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Steam or cook cauliflower for 5 minutes
- 3Mix all indredients in medium to large mixing bowl.
- 4Grease 9 X 11 casserole [I use Corning Ware]
- 5Put contents of large bowl into greased casserole
- 6Bake uncovered @ 350 degrees for 35 minutes [or until well heated] Remember that all ingredients are cooked. The 35 minutes in the oven is to make it heat proprerly.
- 7Note: Using small storage containers, this freezes beuatifully.