★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 8 oz
- container chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- ranch dressing
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c
- crushed ritz crackers, divided
How to Make Creamed Spinach
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix spinach, cream cheese spread, dressing, eggs, and 3/4 C of cheese in large bowl. Stir in 1/2 C of the crushed crackers.
- 2Spoon spinach mixture evenly into greased 2 qt ovenproof casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 C crushed crackers and remaining 3/4 C cheese.
- 3Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted.