★★★★★ 1 vote5
- cauliflower, leaves removed and washed
- 3 tbsps
- cheese whiz
- 7 tsps
- sweet and sour sauce
- 1 tbsp
- cream cheese
- 1 tsp
- dill, dried
How to Make Baked cauliflower
- 1preheat oven to 325
- 2mix cheese whiz, sweet and sour sauce and cream cheese in a bowl
- 3place cauliflower in square baking dish (if it just squeezes in, perfect! and line the pan with tinfol for easy clean up)
- 4smear caulifloer with the mixture.
- 5place in preheated oven and bake for 35-40 mins.
check cauliflower by poking with a fork, the cauliflower should not be too cruchy, but supr soft makes it yucky.
- 6remove from oven, cut with a sharp knife into eight pices (sort of like pizza slices), serve on the table and watch how quick it's gone!