How to Make Asparagus Bundles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Divide crescent sheet dough into 4 equal rectangles.
- Divide apricot preserves equally among crescent dough and spread evenly over dough. Sprinkle each dough rectangle evenly and equally with shredded cheese.
- Remove ends from asparagus stalks and cut all stalks to the same length, approximately 1 inch longer than crescent dough.
- Place asparagus on dough rectangles with tips sticking out from the dough. Bring dough over the top and pinch to seal seam to create bundles. Place each bundle seam side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
*If using crescent rolls, divide into 4 rectangles (2 rolls make a rectangle) and press seams together before spreading with preserves.
- TIP: Make this a full meal by adding 4 slices (approximately 2 ounces each) of smoked ham from your deli! Cut each ham slice in half. To assemble: place one slice on top of cheese, add the asparagus, and then place other slice on top of asparagus. Seal bundle as indicated!