☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- roma tomatoes, ripe and cut in half
- small onions, chopped
- head garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 c
- olive oil
- fennel head, coarsely chopped (optional but nice)
- salt and pepper
How to Make Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- 1Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- 2Toss the tomatoes, onions and garlic into a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss well and pour into a baking dish.
- 3Roast until they've caramelized a bit and shrunken, intensifying and concentrating their flavor, about 60 to 90 minutes. Stir briefly after 30 minutes or so.
- 4For even more flavor do try roasting the tomatoes with a head of sweet aromatic fennel.