Green Bean Casserole
3-4 can(s)french style green beans
1 can(s)whole waterchesnuts, drained and diced into small cubes
6 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)french fried onions
How to Make Green Bean Casserole
- Drain green beans and waterchesnuts in colander until all of the liquid has drained off.
- Dice up water chesnuts into small cubes
- Mix soup, green beans and water chesnuts together in a bowl.
- Transfer green bean mixture into a 2 quart casserole.
- Crumble crisply cooked bacon and french fried onions and sprinkle over the top! It's delicious!
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.