Apricot Dinner Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 (15.25) can(s)
- apricot halves in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 2 c
- butter cracker crumbs
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- jack daniel's tennessee whiskey, optional
- cinnamon, to taste
How to Make Apricot Dinner Casserole
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- 2Place the apricots cut-side up in the dish. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cracker crumbs.
- 3Drizzle with the melted butter and Jack Daniel's. Bake 45 minutes or until the casserole is bubbly and golden brown, Season with cinnamon to taste.