Italian Potato Salad
9 ccubed potatoes (roughly 6 large russet potatoes)
1 colive oil
3 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
3 Tbsppressed garlic
1 1/2 tspsalt
2 1/4 csliced onion
How to Make Italian Potato Salad
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and cook 10-15 minutes until soft but not overcooked.
- Drain and cool.
- In a large glass bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, and salt.
- Toss in cooled potatoes and gently toss to coat.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.