Easy Cheese Fries
·2 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into thin strips
·2/3 tablespoons olive oil
·2/3 tablespoon smoky paprika
·2/3 tablespoon cheddar cheese powder
·2/3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
·salt & pepper, to taste
How to Make Easy Cheese Fries
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a shallow baking pan with Reynolds non-stick foil.
- Toss potatoes, oil and seasonings in large bowl.
- Remove and spread in single layer on prepared baking pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown, turning halfway through cooking.
- Sprinkle fries with additional seasonings as desired.