Easy Cheese Fries
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 2/3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 tablespoon smoky paprika
- 2/3 tablespoon cheddar cheese powder
- 2/3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper, to taste
How to Make Easy Cheese Fries
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a shallow baking pan with Reynolds non-stick foil.
- 2Toss potatoes, oil and seasonings in large bowl.
- 3Remove and spread in single layer on prepared baking pan.
- 4Bake 40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown, turning halfway through cooking.
- 5Sprinkle fries with additional seasonings as desired.