Downright Almost Healthy Garlic and Parsley Mashed
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 lb
- medium red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into chunks (750 g)
- 2 Tbsp
- tablespoons margarine or butter, 30 ml)
- garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 c
- skim milk (50 ml) or 1/4 cup fat free liquid coffee creamer (50 ml)
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, finely chopped (30 ml)
How to Make Downright Almost Healthy Garlic and Parsley Mashed
- 1In a medium saucepan, add potatoes and cover with salted to taste water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain. In same saucepan, melt margarine or butter over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- 3Return potatoes to saucepan; mash. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4Adjust seasoning to taste and serve hot.