Green Bean Casserole
- 2 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz. ea) campbell's cream of mushroom soup (regular, 98% fat free or 25% less sodium)
- 1 c
- 2 tsp
- soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 2 bag(s)
- (16 to 20 oz. ea) cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 can(s)
- (6 oz.) french fried onions (2 2/3 cups)
How to Make Green Bean Casserole
- 1Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in 3- quart casserole.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until hot.
- 3Top with remaining onions. Bake for 5 minutes more.
Toast 1/2 cup sliced almonds. Add with remaining onions.
Bring On The Bacon!
Cook 4 slices bacon until crisp and crumble. Add to green bean mixture.