Fake Baked Beans
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 cup jarred picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 can (15.7 oz.) pork & beans
- 1 can black beans, drained and well rinsed
How to Make Fake Baked Beans
- 1Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it's tender.
- 2Stir the picante sauce, molasses, mustard, pork and beans and black beans in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- 3Pour into serving bowl and enjoy!