Tangy Lower Fat Potato Salad
2 lbred potatoes
8-10 mediumgreen onions
2 mediumdill pickle halves
4 largehard cooked eggs
1/3 clight mayonnaise
1/3 cgreek yogurt
1 tspkosher salt for seasoning (or to taste)
·salt for potato water
How to Make Tangy Lower Fat Potato Salad
- Clean the potatoes, (do not peel), and boil them in salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, dice the dill pickle halves, chop the green onions, and coarsely chop the eggs.
- Drain and cool the potatoes.
- Combine the potatoes, green onions, pickles, and eggs and stir lightly.
- Mix the light mayonnaise, Greek yogurt and salt and gently stir them into the salad mixture. Refrigerate overnight so the flavors blend.
- This makes a not-too-sloppy salad. If you like it a little juicier increase the light mayonnaise and Greek yogurt to 1/2 cup each.